好莱坞大片《教父》经典台词、英语片段、精彩集锦_一部电影一句经典台词

-

好莱坞大片《教父》经典台词、英语片段、精彩集锦

好莱坞大片《教父》是由弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉执导,马龙·白兰度、阿尔·帕西诺等主演的黑帮电影,于1972年3月24日在美国上映。该片改编自马里奥·普佐的同名小说,讲述了以维托·唐·科莱昂为首的黑帮家族的发展过程以及科莱昂的小儿子迈克如何接任父亲成为黑帮首领的故事。1973年该片获得第45届奥斯卡奖最佳电影、最佳男主角、最佳改编剧本奖。2007年被美国电影协会选为“百年百佳影片第二位”。

好莱坞大片《教父》经典台词、英语片段、精彩集锦

Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.

不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。

I spent my life trying not to be careless,women and children can be careless,but not men.

我花了一辈子就学会了小心,女人和小孩能够粗心大意,但是男人不行。

Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger.

金融是一把枪。政治是知道什么时候扣动扳机。

Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .

我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

Pain and fear did not dull physical hunger, but the taking of food dulled pain.

痛苦和恐惧不能使人忘记身体的饥饿,但是食物可以使人减轻灵魂的痛苦。

I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.

我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone.

如果生活中还有什么东西是可以确定的,如果历史还教会了我们什么东西,那就是你可以杀死任何人

Behind the great wealth, are hidden evil.

巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶.

If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.

如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情

I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由/条件.

Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.

不要让别人知道你在想什么。

Only don't tell me you're innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.

这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言,你能坦言,你从来就没说过慌,这是自欺欺人.

A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

男人若不懂得花时间陪家人,就绝不是一个真正的男人。

推荐访问:好莱坞大片《教父》经典台词、英语片段、精彩集锦 《教父》英语影评 教父1经典片段