beef
互相抱怨,发牢骚
They’ve got beef.
他们闹矛盾了。
champ at the bit
等不及了
He was champing at the bit to go to the party.
他等不及去party玩了。
go gaga
疯疯癫癫
Now there's a film I can go gaga with.
这才是部能让我发狂的电影!
an eager beaver
形容人“迫不及待”
Calm down! You're such an eager beaver!
安静点!你太心急了!
go back on one’s words
说话不算数
bite the hand that feeds you
恩将仇报
If you're going to complain working conditions to the boss , make sure you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
即使你准备向老板抱怨工作条件,你也一定不要恩将仇报。
not have the heart to do
不忍心
每天都在进行学习英语,想知道你的英语口语水平吗?小卡为你排忧解难来了:点击领取限时免费在线英语测评课
正在学习英语的你还可以阅读: