1.as the story goes
3.It is said that+ 据说的内容。
1. The bus is said to have over-turned and fallen into a ravine.
2. The camps are said to be bursting at the seams.
3. Research and technology are said to be chronically underfunded.
4. She is said to be stepping out with actor Matt Dillon.
5. Supposedly his last words to her were: "You must not pity me."
6. By all accounts, Rodger would appear to be a fine fellow.
7. Norma is said to dislike the glare of publicity.
8. Hackers are said to have started a computer virus.
9. Modern tennis rackets are now apparently 20 per cent lighter.
10. The two were said to have been on first-name terms.
11. The Prime Minister is said to now consider the matter closed.
12. Forty-one people are said to have been seriously hurt.
13. He was described as comfortable in hospital last night.
14. Two of those arrested are said to be self-styled area commanders.
15. Apparently the girls are not at all amused by the whole business.
it is said的双语例句
1. It is said that civilization is always on the move.
2. It is said that there has been a big flood.
3. It is said of him that he beats his wife.
4. It is said she is quite sure of success.
5. It is said to be an omen of misfortune.
6. They say [ It is said that ] he's a miser.
7. It is said that historians often overweight political aspects.
8. It is said that his child is lost.
9. It is said that at one time a highwayman lived in the house.
10. It is said that all ships coming from abroad should be performed quarantine.
11. The "flywheel" battery, it is said, could power an electric car for 600 miles on a single charge.
12. " Yes; it is,'said Carrie, pleased that some one should talk to her.
“ 是啊, 是很暖和, "嘉莉很高兴居然会有人和她说话.
13. Others called her " Truth,'since it is said that " the truth is naked. "
又有人叫她 “ 真理”, 因为据说 “ 真理”是 “ 赤裸裸的”.
14. It is said that the magnetite was formed by a chemical process called thermal decomposition.
15. It is said that it is hard to master technique.